Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum
10 months ago
This role will range from partnering with the Head of Commercial to developing the finance team and implementing a new stock system.
You will be part of the leadership team where you will play a pivotal role in the strategy of the business.
- Business partnering sales, marketing, IT, operations
- Cash flow management
- Bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Risk Management
- Implementation of new stock system
- Forecasting models
- Presenting in board meetings
- Making recommendations to leadership team
- Management & stat accounts
- Management and development of a team
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Acquisitions experience
- Ecommerce experience is a bonus
- Experience working for an SME
- Proven experience at a similar level
- Business partnering experience
Please get in touch for more information.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.