Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-established business based on the outskirts of Harrogate on a permanent, part time basis (23-25 hours per week). The successful candidate will join a friendly and supportive team with excellent employee benefits.
The role will be providing support to the finance team, assisting mainly with the purchase ledger function. The main duties of the role will include providing support for the purchase to pay process.
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Monitoring various electronic mailboxes.
- Scanning and referencing incoming invoices into the system.
- Sorting and sending outgoing AR invoices, customer statements and remittances by post and email.
- Dealing with AP queries.
- Completing and managing ongoing query spreadsheets with our mills.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have prior experience in a similar role.
- Have strong excel skills.
- Have strong IT skills or the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- 25 days holiday.
- Access to Perkbox.
- Salary life insurance cover.
For more details please contact Becky Gibson
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.