Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
£30,000 - £35,000. Harrogate.
Benefits: Pension Scheme, 25 Days Annual Leave, Free Parking
A fantastic position has opened with one of our most loyal clients for a part-qualified accountant to join their expanding team.
Our client has recently expanded due to continued growth over recent years and is looking to add a skilled part-qualified accountant to their team.
* Preparation of statutory accounts.
* Delivery of excellent client service.
* Drafting of tax computations and consolidations.
* Bank reconciliation and VAT returns.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Currently working towards ACA or ACCA qualification.
* Significant client facing experience.
* Fantastic interpersonal skills.
* IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the suitable candidate to join a well-respected business within their region. Not only are they offering a competitive salary and generous bonus package; there is also the opportunity for progression within the firm.
If you fit the above criteria and feel you would be well suited for the role then please submit your CV for consideration.
* Microsoft Office
* IT Literate
For more information please contact Dean Stokes
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.