Fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal! I'm recruiting for an outstanding law firm in Sheffield, who are looking to appoint a Paralegal or Senior Paralegal with experience in real estate, to join their legal team!
In this role, you will be assisting the associates and partners across the different departments in the UK offices on a wide variety of tasks and projects. The role will be focused on supporting energy clients with English law transactions including: leading on negotiating and completing easements and way-leaves as well as options for and variations to such documents; and assisting with purchases and leases of sub-stations and construction compounds.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing a busy caseload of transactions including liaising with the client to obtain instructions.
- Drafting the acquisition documentation, negotiating with the counter-party to the transaction and carrying out title reviews.
- Assisting with file opening procedures including preparing first draft of retainer letter and ensuring compliance with money laundering regulations.
- Working with data rooms and online trackers.
- Managing completion and post-completion registrations, forms, filing and client signing / reporting requirements.
Salary & Benefits:
- £24,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Bonus Schemes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fantastic Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Adoption/ Shared Parental leave
- + Many more perks and benefits!
I'm looking for an enthusiastic experienced Real Estate-focused Paralegal with:
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative
- Confident dealing with a large workload
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- You should have a strong academic background and a degree in law or equivalent qualification. Alternatively, you may be working towards CILEX or have previous time-served Paralegal experience in a Real Estate background.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.