Batley, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum
10 months ago
The main duties of the role will involve:-
- Processing high volumes of customer orders on a day to day basis.
- Downloading orders and using the in-house system.
- Arranging for goods to be dispatched out.
- Supporting with the processing of invoices.
- Dealing with customers over the phone and via email and ensuring that customers' expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
- Processing any customer service complaints, responding to customers, suppliers and internal colleagues within timescales set by the department and dealing with any special requests.
-Responding and dealing with emails.
- Chasing outstanding and overdue customer responses, ensuring customers are communicated to throughout the process.
- Supporting the team with all related administration duties and covering over busy periods.
The ideal candidate will:-
-Be a confident communicator with a hunger to develop and learn new things
- Have worked within a similar role and will have previous order processing and customer service experience
-Will have previous experience of dealing with escalated queries and the ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Have a can do attitude and will be an approachable team player
-Have excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail are also crucial
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough on 07900 738647