£30000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You will ideally be available immediately, or on short notice, and will join the company initially on a contract basis with the view to go permanent.
The office is open plan and modern, they offer free parking and there is opportunity for progression later down the line.
- Building customer relationships
- Communicating with target audiences
- Developing and executing marketing plans, campaigns and tactics
- Working closely with external creative agencies to produce material
- Producing content across multiple digital channels i.e. website, social media
- Running social media channels
- Increasing brand exposure to the target markets
- Managing webinars
- Updating the database with customer information as required
- Supporting other members of the team
You will have;-
- Previously worked with 3rd party agencies
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Event management experience
- A minimum of 3 years' marketing experience along with a relevant qualification
For more information please contact Becky
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.