£28000 - £33000 per annum
26 days ago
You will ideally be available immediately, or on short notice, and will join the company initially on a contract basis with the view to go permanent.
The office is open plan and modern, they offer free parking and there is opportunity for progression later down the line.
- Build customer relationships
- Communicate with target audiences
- Develop and execute marketing plans, campaigns and tactics
- Work closely with external creative agencies to produce material
- Produce content across multiple digital channels i.e. website, social media
- Run social media channels
- Increase brand exposure to the target markets
- Manage webinars
- Update the database with customer information as required
- Support other members of the team
You will have;-
- Previously worked with 3rd party agencies
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Event management experience
- A minimum of 3 years' marketing experience along with a relevant qualification
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Chloe Wilford.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.