Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum
10 months ago
This role would suit a driven degree educated Marketing professional who is looking for autonomy and the chance to help a growing business continue to expand in their specialist market.
The role on offer is a real chance to make the role your own, and be part of a growing team with excellent opportunities to progress.
Duties will include;
- Management of social media platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and all other relevant channels including responding to all feedback and comments
- Creating exciting content regarding business activities, events and promotions
- Creating content and press releases for use on social media platforms
- Development of the company website
- Working as part of the wider marketing team and Directors to develop large campaigns for upcoming store openings and sale/promotional periods
- Work alongside the Marketing Analyst to develop a short and long term strategy for promotional activities
- Assisting with organising national events across the group
To be successful with your application:
- You will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability to work in a fast paced, developing business
- You will be degree educated in a marketing specialism and will be able to demonstrate some experience working in a relevant role
- Have excellent communication skills and will be confident in challenging at a senior level
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.