Are you a part qualified Management Accountant and looking for a career in the manufacturing sector?
We have a fantastic role working for a prominent manufacturing group based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit this role due to promotion. Reporting into the Finance Manager the successful candidate will be given all the training and resource required to excel in this all encompassing management accounts / business partnering role.
You'll have responsible for the accounts production for one of the sites within the group. Providing quality financial and management information, this role will pro-actively support, challenge and influence local commercial and operational teams.
* Production of monthly management accounts, including P&L preparation and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Support the KPI reporting process.
* Development and update of standard costs in the ERP system.
* Finance Business Partner for the operations
* Support operations with spend analysis and production variance analysis.
* Assist in producing business cases for capital spend and other investment projects.
* Ensure inventory is correctly stated and controlled.
* Assist with the regular forecasting process and the annual budget preparation.
* Work with the commercial teams to provide margin analysis and support pricing decisions.
* Identifying risks and opportunities within the business.
* Suggest and assist in the implementation and management of business improvement projects.
* Ensure compliance with key financial controls and procedures, suggest improvements where required.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an advantage but this client will consider candidate from outside of the sector.
* Part qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA) and keen to complete (a full study package will be offered)
* Strong Excel skills.
* Experience of working with ERP systems.
* Ability to question and challenge current ideas and processes in a constructive way.
* Driven and ambitious personality with a desire to make positive changes.
* Ability to build strong relationships across the business with key stakeholders.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.