£35000 - £38000 per annum
20 days ago
Due to a recent promotion, they are now seeking an experienced and ideally newly qualified Management Accountant to join their friendly and highly experienced finance department. This is a hands on management accounting position but also requires someone who can confidently business partner with non finance departments. Therefore excellent exposure to the wider business is a part of this position.
Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant your role will include the following duties:-
- Prepare the monthly management accounts including variance analysis
- Business partner with budget holders across the organisation to deliver meaningful management information to facilitate the delivery of strategic objectives
- Balance sheet reconciliations and reporting finding to the Senior Management Team where applicable
- Support with the forecasting process, challenging key stakeholders to account throughout the process
-Identify opportunities to improve upon existing reporting to enable proactive decision making
- Produce ad hoc financial reports as and when required
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in management accounting and be someone who always strives for the best outcome and is highly ambitious. Our client is also looking for a newly qualified accountant for this position.
Please either apply or get in touch with Lucy Regan or Emma Dugdale to find out more about this exciting new role.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.