Job descriptionManagement Accountant - £40,000 - £50,000 + 10% bonus - Harrogate - Hybrid working
Sewell Wallis are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an established financial services business.
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA to work closely with the Financial Director. They would like someone who has previous practice experience because although you would be working within the financial services industry, you will be looking after a set of accounts.
* Producing the year end statutory accounts
* Managing client dividends
* Produce the monthly management accounts and maintaining up to date balance sheet reconciliations
* Support with budgeting and forecasting for multiple clients
* Lead the production of financial accounting and reporting, including balance sheet control, P&L and cash flow
* Analyse and manage risk
* Assist with audit file preparation
* Complete VAT returns
* Communicate effectively with external suppliers
* Other ad hoc tasks as requested by the senior management team
* Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA
* Ideally looking for someone who has previous practice experience
What they offer:
* Salary circa £40,000 - £50,000
* Up to 10% bonus
* Career development via training and mentoring
* Hybrid working - option to work from home Monday's and Friday's
* 9am - 5pm office hours
For more information please contact Danny Potter directly or apply via the link.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.