Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Up to £32500 per annum + 47 days holiday
about 1 year ago
This role is offers excellent benefits, including an impressive 47 days holiday and the option of flexible working hours. This role will involve delivering the business monthly management accounts with supporting commentary and analysis, you will work closely with Head of the Department and the Finance Team.
* Creation of monthly management accounts packs to agreed deadlines.
* Prepare statutory annual accounts and supporting schedules and liaise with auditors.
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Maintain and update the fixed asset systems, including monitoring major capital projects.
* Preparation of consolidated forecasting and budgeting schedules
* Preparation of forecasting and budgeting templates.
* Review and maintain the accuracy of accounting information.
* Identify improvements to both the reporting of financial information and controls around the finance function.
* Ad hoc project work
The role will also assist with preparing statutory accounts, consolidations, budgeting and forecasting and leading controls and development of systems for the management accounting function.