Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
* To ensure the optimum budgetary and management accounts information is produced to allow effective operational decision-making in the business.
* To ensure accurate and timely reporting of the requisite financials in line with group requirements
* To ensure the monthly payroll is run in an accurate and timely manner
* To support the Business Controller in the Rolling 5 Quarter Forecasting process
* To ensure all liabilities are accounted for in a timely and accurate manner
* To assist and ensure some of the Company Secretarial duties are effectively handled, VAT, inc stat accounts etc.
* To ensure that Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
* To ensure that Cash Management is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
* To support the Business Controller in the preparation of the month end and payroll input
* To support the Business Controller in the annual audit and its preparation
To be a successful candidate you should have a proven record of accomplishment in a similar type of operation within manufacturing and if possible be CIMA qualified or equivalent.
You should be able to work comfortably with the designated IT systems and have the ability to work practically in line with the requirements of the business. Payroll experience is essential. You should have a good mastery of Microsoft office and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.