Leeds, West Yorkshire
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
10 months ago
This is a superb opportunity to join a team in a pivotal role that offers long term progression and personal growth.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Responsibility for the Cash Management function for the division and to ensure accuracy of all cash allocations as well as all reporting
* Liaise with all external stakeholders
* To liaise with the financial and operational teams to ensure efficient financial and analytical reporting into the wider framework
* Heavy involvement with the provision of accurate information in order to facilitate the prep of statutory accounts and to manage the audit process
* To assist in the development of systems, processes, procedures and controls to enhance reporting and increase efficiency
* To manage multiple demands for reporting from internal and external clients, to prioritise the workload in an efficient way.
Ideally you will have an analytical mind and enjoy the complexity of reporting within a financial services organisational. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with non finance members of the team, senior management and stakeholders.
CIMA / ACCA qual is essential and experience within FS would be preferred.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis