A great opportunity to join a team of established Management Accountants for a company in Sheffield due to growth. You will also gain exposure to finance business partner. A FTC for approximately 6 months with potential scope for extension.
The duties for the Management Accountant will include:-
- Accruals and Prepayments.
- Month end accounting.
- Balance sheet recs.
- Financial reporting.
- Variance analysis.
- Liaising with budget holders.
- Preparing forecasts and budgets.
- Providing support through year end and audit.
- Answering queries surrounding transactional accounts.
- Undertake project work where required.
- Identify financial risks and improve controls.
The successful Management Accountant will be:-
- Experienced in month end/management accounting
- Forecasting experience - desirable not essential
- PQ ACCA/CIMA - desirable not essential
- Strong communicator
- Able to commit to full contract
- Strong user of Excel
- Analytically minded
The benefits for the Management Accountant will include:-
- Flexible working - 1/2 days in the office based in Sheffield
- Ability to gain experience in a large, regulated environment
- Finance business partnering exposure
- Possibility of extension
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.