Sewell Wallis are working with an organisation in North Leeds who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant into their Head Office Team.
Ideally you will be Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / AAT qualified and reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:-
- Production of monthly management accounts for review by the Senior Management Accountant and Financial Controller
- Preparation of variance analysis for reporting to sites and the management team
- Monthly meetings with site managers to discuss accounts (via zoom/teams)
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including inter company balances
- Reconciliation of various tracker spreadsheets to nominal ledger
- Preparation and input of monthly journals - including accruals and prepayments, deferred and accrued income, depreciation, salaries analysis
- Identification and correction of posting errors across all ledgers
- Regular production of cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of ad hoc financial analysis to support decision making
- Raising invoices for recharges and reimbursements
- Regular review of aged debtors and creditors, invoices on hold
- Assisting with audit file preparations
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by other senior members of the Finance
- Part Qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA / AAT qualified
- Experience in the preparation of monthly accounts in accordance with reporting deadlines
- Strong excel skills - exporting data, using pivot tables and filters to interrogate data
- Sage 200 (desirable)
- Working in a multi-site operation (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team
Please contact Chloe Wilford if you are interested.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.