Job descriptionSewell Wallis are partnering with a successful manufacturing business in South Sheffield looking to recruit a Management Accountant into a juicy and progressive role, brand new to the business from their continued growth.
The Management Accountant offers an exceptional opportunity to get involved in mergers & acquisitions (M&A) for the group and you'll report direct into the Finance Director. This is a rounded role where you'll have exposure to costing, business partnering, treasury and statutory reporting and offers promising future progression opportunities within the company.
Described as having a family feel to the business they've put a lot of effort into the team culture and this is a great opportunity not to be missed.
* Mentor/managing the finance team.
* Assist in the delivery of budget, forecast and goals & target plans.
* Costings and variance analysis.
* Assist in realising efficiency improvements.
* Mergers and acquisitions, assisting from start to integration.
* Production of management accounts.
* Produce and submit timely and meaningful management information for all entities.
* Treasury and working capital management.
* Ensure statutory compliance and on-time filing of all submissions.
* Planning and supporting finance team integration across multi-division or group entities.
* Development - processes, people, capabilities etc.
* Manufacturing experience
* Highly flexible working hours
* 26 days holiday plus stats
* Employee welfare assistance scheme
* Engagement days
* On-site parking
* Great local transport links and accessible from Sheffield, Chesterfield, M1 and surrounding areas
For more information contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.