We have a new and exciting opportunity for those with previous finance experience to join a diverse and lively Billing team in Sheffield!
This role is working for a fantastic company who have incredible reviews from previous candidates we've placed here. They're a dynamic and inclusive employer that has a great outlook on work-life balance and staff well-being!
In this role, you will play a crucial part in the efficient delivery of electronic billing invoices, ensuring compliance with client guidelines. Your responsibilities will include delivering invoices to client portals, coordinating with various departments to ensure adherence to billing processes, and continually enhancing billing procedures across the company.
Legal Biller Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering electronic billing invoices in accordance with client guidelines.
- Coordinating with internal departments to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Setting up new clients on the system.
- Providing an overview of key documentation and processes.
- Continuously improving the billing procedures throughout the company.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working in a finance role.
- Previous billing experience in a legal sector (desired but not essential).
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships internally and externally.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Openness to new ways of working, a willingness to challenge, and a commitment to improving services.
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 25 days hol + bank hols (increases with service and ability to purchase more)
- Emergency backup care for dependants
- Gym offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistant programme
- Study assistance for relevant qualifications
- Private medical insurance
- Loyalty awards
If you are a proactive individual with previous finance experience looking for their next challenge, please get in touch with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.