Our client, a large international business based in Leeds, are looking to recruit an IT Project Manager on an initial 12 month contract.
The Project Manager will be part of a global PMO with a core focus supporting the International Business Transformation Programme inclusive of a D365, Azure implementation across multiple regions and departments.
Focus of the role will be on the ERP workstream for D365 which compromises several key processes;
- Order to Cash
- Source to Pay
- Account to Report
Beyond the Transformation Programme, the Project Manager will support projects across various technologies and workstreams.
The successful candidate will ideally have;
- 5 or more years direct work experience in an IT Project Management capacity
- Experience within a Transformation Programme, D365 ERP, rollout of Microsoft tools such as Power BI, and managing Data Lake projects
- Strong organisational skills, with proven experience coordinating several projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical (IT) groups as well as business teams, both in person and remotely.
The role will include some international travel, but this is kept to a minimum and is agreed in advance with notice provided.
Package & Benefits:
- £55k-£65k equivalent, paid on a day rate basis
- The role can be held outside IR35
- Initial 1 year contract, with potential extension
- Hybrid working - 2/3 days in the Leeds office
For further details, including a detailed job description, please contact Martin Elam or apply directly through this advert.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.