Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
7 months ago
This is a highly important role supporting assurance activities for the group, primarily focusing on SOX, financial, operational, and compliance audits.
Reporting to the Finance Director the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supervision of 3 co-source auditors
- Design project plans, including schedules, timescales, resources, budget and personnel
- Liaison with the Internal Audit Manager and Finance Director on all projects
- Maintain reliance strategy with external auditor and develop relationships with business process owners and serve as an advisor and service partner to their departments.
- Continuously evaluate internal controls and identifying solutions and revised controls.
This is a superb role offering the opportunity to take ownership of your role with full support of a fantastic senior management team.
To be considered for this role your background and experience will include:
Accountancy practice training or experience within internal audit in industry.
Degree in Accounting
Excellent project management skills.
Prior experience with end-to-end SOX programs, including project work and program support, test of design, test of operating effectiveness, and remediation planning.
Good knowledge of audit procedures and techniques.
Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including international.
For further details please contact Sue Wallis.