This company, based in Rotherham is looking for an Internal Auditor to assist the global group in perfecting their internal controls.
Initially for 18months, this is a foot in the door for a fantastic employer who recognise and value each individual employee and prioritise progressional opportunities, growth potential and worklife balance with only 2 days in the office per week.
The duties for the Internal Auditor will include:-
- Own the framework of internal controls
- Deliver the annual SOX compliance programme, including regular testing, remediation of issues and related reporting requirements
- Deliver process reviews to make improvement recommendations
- Conduct investigations and reporting on instances of control failure,
- Monitoring specified business controls, including those performed by outsourcing partner
- Identify and communicate internal control deficiencies or weaknesses and non-compliance with Group policies to all stakeholders
- Define with the local teams the most efficient and commercial approach to financial controls
The successful Internal Auditor will be:-
- Experienced in SOX compliance (desirable)
- Strong process mindset
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Internal audit experience (desirable)
- An excellent communicator
The benefits for the Internal Auditor include:-
- 10% bonus - performance related
- 2 days in the office hybrid model
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
- Matched pension contribution
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.