Job descriptionInterim FP&A Consultant - North Leeds - £500 - £600 per day - 3-6 month contract - hybrid working
Following a number of recent successful acquisitions, our client based in North Leeds is looking to recruit a FP&A Consultant to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a pivotal role within the business where your responsibilities will include:
- Building financial models to support commercial decisions
- Leading the forecasting and planning cycles
- Monitoring KPI's
- Taking ownership of the monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting M&A initiatives
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
- Providing support on key projects
- Fully qualified Accountant, ideally ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Strong FP&A experience
- Track record in financial modelling
- Experience of improving processes
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
Our client is offering hybrid working and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Danny Potter for more information
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.