Sewell Wallis are urgently looking to speak to experienced Interim Finance Managers who are looking to start their next contract ASAP.
Our client is a Professional Services provider based in North Leeds and are looking for someone to hit the ground running who is able to coordinate many tasks to tight deadlines without close supervision.
Following the assembly of a new Finance team and changes to the Finance leadership team, combined with new software implementation, they require short term support through year end and to give some breathing space for the new team to become fully embedded in their roles.
Therefore, an experienced, positive and self-motivated Finance Manager with strong organisational skills and excellent interpersonal skills is required on a 6-month contract.
- Managing the delivery of the monthly management accounts (8 companies) whilst the new FC settles, including variance analysis and insightful board commentary.
- Assisting with the day to day - managing the finance team, billing, AR, payroll and ensuring internal controls are followed and developed.
- Involvement in the Audit process including supporting the provision of the detail.
- Divisional cashflow management and forecasting.
- Support where required in management of the ID facility.
- Ad Hoc analysis and projects for the MD and FD to support revenue and margin growth.
- Working closely with the OD; overseeing Pay & Bill and Credit Control functions.
- Ownership and approval of the weekly BACs run, including HMRC/PAYE and VAT.
- Liaise with customers on escalation as required.
- Support the implementation and development of bespoke business critical systems.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience, with significant experience at a similar level.
Please contact Lucy Regan or Emma Dugdale for further information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.