Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
They are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their central accounting team based in Sheffield and require an interim Accountant to cover the interim period until they start. This person could be considered for the permanent role if desired.
Reporting to the Finance Director your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P/L and balance sheet reconciliations for 2 divisions of the business
- Business partnering with operational heads in order to drive change across the business
- Preparation of financial statements and preparing consolidations
- Cost control reporting and delivery for central functions
- Project accounting primarily around system implementation and process improvements
This is an exciting time to join a business who has recently been acquired by the group. Every day is different and they are working through a time of change in driving new efficiencies and ways of working. This role would suit an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking for a new challenge.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA or have relevant experience.
- Have competent business partnering / management accounting skills ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Ideally have a background in a complex manufacturing / engineering environment with cost accounting and stock accounting experience.
- Be driven, self-motivated and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills