Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000 - £34000 per annum
9 months ago
Working in a thriving business environment, the Finance Analyst will provide vital reports to the wider business and will work alongside ERP Analysts and operational teams to ensure systems are fit for purpose.
- Liaising with other Analysts on complex business process queries and provide advice and support to a number of internal stakeholders.
- Creation and maintenance of the documentation for finance systems
- Submission and progression of business change requests
- Administrative support to the UK Finance Improvement Manager and UK Finance Improvement Analysts during times of business change and project implementation
- Administration of ERP service requests which are logged to the UK Finance Improvement team using specialist call logging software
- Support with the ongoing roll out of the ERP system in the event of process queries raised by the ERP implementation team
The successful candidate will have experience in an accounting background with proven analytical skills. You will be self-motivated, a strong communicator and have the ability to deliver technically strong, practical and comprehensive documentation. If you have a flair for accounting, good IT skills and are looking for somewhere to enhance your career, this role is for you!
To apply, candidates should be competent in all MS Office packages, including Word and Excel at an intermediate level. Knowledge and experience of process mapping, business modelling and creation of flowcharts will be essential for this role.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.