Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Working with a small team this is a generalist role which impacts the entire business and offers a good balance between operations and strategy.
The main duties include:
- Providing guidance and support to Line Managers and all employees on ER issues
- Managing disciplinary and grievance issues
- Supporting Managers on issues of absence management and monitoring attendance patterns
- Working with the management team on issues of performance management
Employee Rewards and Development
- Manage the annual salary review process in conjunction with the Managing Partner and
- Review and benchmark all renumerations and benefit decisions
- Provide a high quality induction in conjunction with the to all new employees.
- To oversee and manage the regular 1-1 procedure referring training and development needs.
- Identify all recruitment needs, prepare job descriptions and person specifications and
advertise positions accordingly.
- Working with agency PSL to build relationships, negotiate and manage the recruitment
This is an indepth role and therefore requires an individual with a wealth of experience and the ability to make decisions, manage a team and really make a difference.
Legal or professional services experience is preferred
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.