£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
28 days ago
This is a great role that covers many aspects so experience within a generalist role is required with a minimum qualification of CIPD Diploma Level 5.
The main aspects of the role include:
- First point of contact for all staff on all standard HR related matters as well as providing HR advice to line managers as required.
- Contribute to workforce planning and provide all round Human Resources service in line with all relevant UK legislation in support of the strategic direction of the company.
- Supporting the senior management team you will be involved in the annual setting of salary budget.
- Provide guidance on all HR matters to Senior Leadership Team.
- Deal with all recruitment including selecting routes to market, responding to enquiries,
first sift of applications.
- Supporting line managers with quarterly performance review process.
- Ensuring duty of care processes are followed by all staff.
- Receiving and managing requests for flexible working.
- Providing guidance and administrative support on disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Ensuring completion of exit process administration.
- Support the FD on analytics, including gender pay and job banding/grading profiles to ensure benchmarking across roles.
- Onboarding including management of the starter, induction, and probation review process.
- Administration relating to contracts and standard employment letters and maintenance of personnel files.
- Regular review and maintenance of all HR related policies to ensure the business remains compliant with all aspects of UK employment law.
- Maintenance of all HR records in line with current employment law including GDPR requirements.
- Tracking of learning and development opportunities completed by staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business and be able to really make a difference. This is a 4 day per week role with great flexibility for the hours and offers a pro rata salary of £30-35k and benefits.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.