Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
24 days ago
They are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator to join their team. This is a busy role and some exposure to an HR environment is essential, ideally within professional services.
The main duties include:
- Dealing with all recruitment administration from the production of adverts, to scheduling interviews and sending confirmation to candidates, through to offer letters and contracts.
- Organise the new starter onboarding process.
- Working with the Head of HR supply support on all employee relation matters including disciplinary and grievance, absence management, performance management and absenteeism.
- Co-ordinating all training, including preparation of the training room, recording, updating and monitoring all internal training records, processing external course bookings;
- Working on employee rewards
- Updating all personnel records, including holidays and payroll records
- Produce general HR correspondence;
- Assist the HR team with any ad hoc projects as required.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a busy and rewarding role with excellent long term opportunities.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.