We are currently supporting our client, a large scale, fast-paced distribution business with their search for a Payroll Manager. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-evolving business and to be a key role delivering an exceptional payroll service for this vibrant business.
Working closely with the Head of Accounting, the successful candidate will oversee a small payroll department of three and will be fully responsible for the delivery of the business's payroll for c. 2000 employees;
- Full end to end payroll processing for the group comprising of 2000 employees
- Managing a payroll team of three
- Administering the company's pension scheme
- Payroll year end including preparing p60s and p11ds
What we're looking for;
- An experienced Payroll Manager used to working in a high volume environment
- Ideally IPP qualified
- Proficient systems and MS Excel experience
- Pensions administration experience
What's on offer;
- A basic salary of £50,000 + various additional benefits
- Hybrid, flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.