Sewell Wallis have an impressive opportunity with a thriving PLC looking to add a Group Financial Reporting Lead into their finance function following on from promotion.
This is a high profile role with great reach through the business, you'll have exposure to a lot of projects that touch upon anything that impacts financial reporting throughout the group whilst managing a team of 3 with full ownership from trial balance through to external annual reporting.
- Preparation/review of schedules and analysis to support complex accounting entries
- Preparation/review of schedules and analysis to support external financial reporting: consolidated and subsidiary statutory accounts and financial information for analyst presentations, ensuring accurate, timely and compliant production.
- Support the Finance Transformation agenda including the development, delivery and embedding of internal routines & controls to protect the Group.
- 15% bonus
- £6,000 car allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Access to a range of high street & online discounts
- Discounted gym and cinema memberships
- Progression and development opportunities
- Group pension scheme
- Group sharesave scheme
- Life assurance & company sick pay
- 25 days holiday
For more information contact Faith Collins.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.