£50000 - £55000 per annum + exceptional benefits
about 1 month ago
We're looking for a technically astute accountant to join a successful and thriving team in their fastest growing division. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified first or second mover practice to join a well sought after and highly regarded business.
* To ensure the preparation of monthly management accounts and attending Board Meetings where required;
* Preparation of journals and final GL balances including preparation and review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts;
* Preparation of development cost accounts;
* Liaising with the operational team and partners on commercial finance matters, including forecasting and cashflows;
* Provide support in the running of the respective businesses, including review of legal documents, preparation of profit distribution waterfalls, sensitivity analysis on forecasts, and general taxation guidance;
* Lead on the preparation and production of the statutory accounts for companies;
* Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts;
* Assist in the preparation of business plans, monitoring and review of performance against;
* Preparation of returns for Corporation Tax and VAT.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Commercially focused and able to business partner with operations
- Ability to take the lead on multiple businesses within the group
- On-site parking
- Flexible working
- 32 days holiday with additional days added through length service
- 8% pension
- 10% bonus
- Private medical insurance
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.