Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
This role would be well suited for a technically minded accountant who has experience with financial accounts and consolidating accounts within a large group. This is a great opportunity for the right individual at an exciting time for the business as they exciting plans for growth in 2020.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will assist with creating, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all accounting, budgeting, forecasting and planning and analysis for the group.
Main duties will include;
- Delivering consolidated monthly management accounts for the group
-Half yearly reporting - preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Annual reporting - playing a key role in the annual audit process and the production of annual statutory accounts and returns
- Assisting Financial Controller in implementing, maintaining and improving strong financial control structure
- Involvement within group treasury
-Staff development - mentoring, coaching and developing less experienced members of the finance department
- Experience working in a group accountant role or similar
- Experience of consolidations
- Ideally a qualified accountant however qualified by experience candidates will be considered with relevant experience