£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent benefits and 10% bonus
over 1 year ago
Ideally you will be ACA qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience together with a strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
The responsibilities include:
- Working with the Finance team to regularly identify any process changes that can be made to improve efficiency. Carry out continuous improvement of processes and procedures and implement changes/improvements when required.
- Configuration and implementation of the ERP system
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparing a quarterly consolidation for the UK entities processing all intercompany eliminations and UK GAAP adjustments for joint venture entities.
- Liaising with auditors in the course of the annual audit, preparation of the financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register with additions and disposals.
This is an excellent time to join a forward thinking business with heaps of opportunity.
Feel free to contact Sue Wallis for further information.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.