Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Excellent benefits and full study support
9 months ago
This role forms an integral part of the Management Accounts team and is an excellent opportunity for someone that has recently graduated and has had some exposure within an accounts team. This role is as a result of team progression and therefore offers excellent long term prospects, full study support and full training and support for the right candidate.
As a Trainee Management Accountant, you your main duties will initially include but are not limited to the following;
Key responsibilities of the role are -
- Supporting in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting in year end accounts.
- Assisting with month end accounts including calculation of monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Ad-hoc project work and financial analysis as required.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Exposure to the invoicing processes to ensure cover when required.
- Providing support to the Senior Management team as and when required.
The ideal candidate will -
- Want to study alongside working (CIMA/ACCA)
- Be looking to join a growing business that will allow you to progress whilst supporting your studies.
- Have excellent IT skills, with strong Excel skills.
- Be able to work within a fast paced environment.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk