Sewell Wallis are working with an exciting residential property business that are based in Manchester City Centre, the role is on a FTC and has arisen due to a period of growth, the role is an initial 12 month FTC with a strong possibility to go permanent.
The company are very friendly and outgoing, who would need someone with a similar personality to join this team. They are ideally looking for a candidate on an immediate or short notice, with previous experience in customer service and ideally but not preferred a background in property.
The company do offer hybrid working twice a week, once training has been passed.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Responding to prospect queries efficiently and problem solving prospective queries.
- Recording and updating the in-house property system which are Yardi and Hubspot.
- Work collaboratively with the Area Lettings and Communities Managers.
- Ensure applications are processed efficiently.
- Preparing, issuing and serving Section notices as required.
- If needed making sure to escalate any resident concerns to the reporting Manager.
- Ensure the accurate completion of tenancy terms and conditions.
- Maintain resident tenancy progression files and folders, fully utilising and internal systems to streamline systems.
- Proactively build on your knowledge of the companies sites and the local market.
- Support the Manager with additional company-wide tasks and projects, providing team cover where needed.
- Providing support to the Manager in collating and submitting reports.
If you are interested please contact Suliman.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.