Sewell Wallis are delighted to be partnering with a growing FS business in Leeds who are looking to recruit an FP&A Analyst to join their team.
This is a newly created role and our client is offering hybrid working with 1 day a month at their Head Office based in the South.
- Work with the business to develop and track performance against the Financial Plan/Forecast (financial modelling, setting up processes, creating timetables)
- Work with the business to understand what key levers are required to achieve their goals and develop KPIs to track and measure performance
- Work closely with the Mergers & Acquisition team to ensure the delivery of financial synergies and identify any further synergies
- Create analysis, highlighting risks and opportunities to business performance and develop recommendations to mitigate, correct or deliver as appropriate
- As part of any new initiatives develop and embed business case tracking
- Accountable with the business for sound commercial and financial decision making
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Strong financial modelling skills and the ability to update and maintain complex financial models in Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ideally experience of working within FS / Insurance sector
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Hybrid working
- Competitive benefits package
- Ongoing progression opportunities
For further details please contact Emma Dugdale or Lucy Regan.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.