We are delighted to be working with a high growth, acquisitive financial services company who are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team in a newly created role.
Our client's head office is based in the southeast; however they have just opened new offices on the outskirts of Leeds, restricting travel down south to only once a month.
As their FP&A Analyst, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the company to develop and monitor performance relative to the financial plan/predictions
- Create robust financial models and set up new processes
- Work with the business to grasp the essential drivers needed to reach their objectives and establish KPI's for monitoring and evaluating progress
- Partner with the M&A team to guarantee the achievement of financial synergies and pinpoint additional opportunities for further synergies
- Generate analysis that emphasises both risks and opportunities for business performance, formulating recommendations to mitigate or capitalise on them as necessary.
- Incorporate business case tracking of any new initiatives
- Responsible for making sound commercial and financial decisions in collaboration with the business
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally be:
- A qualified accountant
- Be highly analytical and a strong Excel user, including financial modelling
- Proven ability to interpret and understand financial data
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Have either a background in financial services or someone looking for their first move from a recognisable accountancy firm
Benefits on offer:
- Extremely flexible and hybrid working
- Competitive salary up to £65,000
- Excellent benefits including health insurance and a competitive pension
- The opportunity to work for a highly acquisitive and forward thinking organisation
Please reach out to Lucy Regan or further information regarding this opportunity.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.