Sewell Wallis are working with a highly flexible business in Sheffield looking for a qualified Financial Reoprting Accountant to join a successful team offering £50,000 plus exceptional benefits.
This business are Investors in People accredited and real trailblazers in fostering a flexible & inclusive culture. They've seen continued growth and are highly recongnised in their field of expertise.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack for one of the divisions within the group
- Preparation of monthly performance reporting
- Responsibility for preparation of VAT and Corporation tax returns for assigned division
- Being the main point of contact with international auditors for overseas territories
This business is a proud and committed inclusive employer who welcome all backgrounds with a relevant skill set to apply for the role. Ideal skills for the role include;
- ACA/ACCA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Financial reporting experience for a large complex organisation
- Open to personal development with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- A team player, we're looking for someone who will contribute to new ideas to the department
What's on offer;
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working options available
- 25 days holiday plus stats, rising with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- Profit related bonus
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private medical insurance
- Gym and well-being classes
For more information contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.