Sewell Wallis are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a talented Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join a highly profitable, global company based in Leeds, to take on FP&A responsibilities for multiple business units.
If you are passionate about joining a business that is focused on their people, strategy and innovation, then this would be the perfect opportunity to consider.
As their FP&A Manager, you'll be an integral part of a dynamic finance team, driving financial excellence, supporting with strategic initiatives, and aiding commercial decisions by showcasing your financial analysis skills.
Reporting into an exceptional Finance Director who has proven themselves to be a fantastic people manager, you role will include the following duties:-
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across the UK and Europe
- Demonstrate a helicopter view of the 5 business units, providing detailed financial analysis and insight into how each unit is performing and any required improvements
- Lead the consolidation of financial data across various business units
- Monthly and quarterly financial performance reporting ensuring commentary is included
- Collaborate with multiple divisions to develop budgets and forecasts, providing detailed variance analysis
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency of reporting
To be considered for this fantastic role, you will ideally have the following qualifications/attributes:-
- Be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills
- Be a confident communicator with stakeholder management experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Have a strong background in FP&A or come from a recognised accountancy practice.
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy more
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
- Excellent environment for career development and progression
Please get in touch with Lucy Regan or Emma Dugdale if you would like to discuss this further before applying.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.