Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £37000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Working directly for a switched on, ambitious CFO the Financial Controller will be given an exceptional opportunity to join in a leadership role where full training and support will be given. Due to an accelerated growth strategy that's in place for this business there is huge scope to develop further in the future.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financials each month including production of management accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Cost centre analysis
- Invoicing and revenue management
- Maintaining integrity of finance systems and appropriate control environment
- Management of tax compliance (VAT, Corporation tax, R&D claim) and other statutory requirements
- Cashflow forecast
- Day to day management of key external relationships
- Management of Finance Assistant
- Ad-hoc analysis/activity as required
- Assist CFO with annual budget process
- Manage annual audit process with assistance of CFO
- Ideally holds an accounting qualification however candidates who are nearing completion will also be considered
- Strong accounting fundamentals with potential to grow into a Senior Financial Controller over time (experience over all elements of the role not essential)
- Proven track record in delivering under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Offering on-site car parking, an easily accessible central location and career progression.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.