Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £46000 per annum + great benefits
14 days ago
* Support the business reporting process, through timely and accurate financial information, monthly management reporting, statutory accounts and business performance reporting.
* Oversee all company accounts and controls, ensure financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, reported and free from discrepancy to facilitate quick and efficient production of accurate financial reports and other management information.
* Perform balance sheet reconciliations and reviews.
* Report on covenants and KPIs.
* Supervise, manage and coordinate divisional financial assistants and reporting analysts in the team.
* The ability to deal sensitively with key issues and gain the confidence of staff at all levels.
* Work with and support the finance team to ensure that areas of any financial weakness are addressed.
* Preparation of yearend financial statements for all subsidiary companies.
* Manage day to day cash flow for subsidiary companies.
* Oversee payroll, credit control, VAT preparation.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
* Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
* Assist the CFO in presenting reports to board members.
* Contribute to strategic planning of the group.
* CIMA / ACCA or equivalent.
* Track record of delivering high-quality results to tight deadlines.
* Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrate honesty, integrity and reliability.
* High attention to detail and organisational skills.
* Understanding of data privacy standards.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Preparation of regulatory returns.
* Year end financial statements and preparation, including working with auditors.
* Process improvement, documentation and ad-hoc project and analysis work in collaboration with the wider finance team and other teams across the business.
For more information please contact Faith Collins.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.