Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
The role is fundamental to managing the accurate reporting of both our internal and external financial reporting enabling the business to make decisions based on robust financial information during a period of rapid change and growth.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts in accordance with accounting standards
- Ensuring the integrity of the financial control environment and accuracy/reconciliation of monthly accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in production of annual budget and reforecasting
- Develop cash flow forecasting model and strong cash management
- Liaison with auditors and annual audit
- Analysis of information to support tax calculation and liaison with external agencies
- Regular liaison with auditors and other third party relationships
- Management and development of central finance team
- You will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with proven ambition and drive to help the business move into the next stage of its development
- Keen eye for detail and the desire to probe further into data
- The candidate should be a strong communicator, with the ability to lead and develop a growing team and demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
The business is committed to supporting and developing the right person in a welcoming and supportive environment.
This is a really exciting time to join the business having recently gone through a merger, integrating our varied ways of working in the financial environment so a great chance to make an immediate impact for the right person.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.