Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits
about 1 year ago
The Financial Accountant to join a well-established, growing business in a great role reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller incorporating stat accounts, tax, P&L analysis, management accounts consolidation and cash management.
The Financial Accountant will have responsibility for ensuring annual reporting, particularly financial statements and corporation tax, across the Group's UK companies is performed efficiently, to a high standard and in line with deadlines.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts;
- Liaison with external auditors through to statutory accounts sign-off;
- Preparation of annual tax computations, including detailed Profit & Loss analysis;
- Liaison with external tax advisors through to filing with HMRC;
- Responsibility for processing and managing UK executive payroll;
- Responsibility for monthly management accounts for six holding companies;
- Assist with the Group consolidation of the monthly management accounts;
- Assist in cash management;
- Preparation and submission of monthly reports for banking facilities;
- Provide ad hoc work and support to assist the Group Finance Manager and Group Chief Financial Officer.
Offering brilliant benefits including initially 28 days holiday increasing to 33 days, annual bonus, death in service, discounted staff shop and pension.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.