Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Your role will be responsible for bringing together the accounting, management, forecasting and reconciliation aspects within the finance team, however, as this is a new role, you'll be given the opportunity to shape and develop this role.
· Quarterly review of management accounts for the four captive cell companies, including reconciliation to underlying records.
· Detailed analysis of performance.
· Work with the rest of the financial control team to develop a detailed understanding of disbursements, including working on monthly review of risk areas, provisioning and identification of areas for improvement.
· Having full responsibility for certain group balance sheet areas.
· Excellent technical knowledge, including up to date UK GAAP and IFRS knowledge
· Experience of working in audit and financial accounts, preferably within a large accountancy practice.
· ACA or ACCA qualified
· Advanced spreadsheets skills to understand and develop complex computer models with little supervision.
· 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
· Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
· Discounted gym and retail vouchers
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.