Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
This business is based close to the motorway and is therefore easily accessible from Rotherham, Wakefield, Chesterfield, Doncaster areas.
What does the role involve?
You will have the responsibility for the accurate recognition of Supplier, Divisional, Marketing, Contract Support and Customer Rebates in the accounts and ensuring the timely collection of receipts and making payments where appropriate. As part of the role, you will ensure that processes for accruing and releasing rebates are robust, and are followed, and will require you to regularly liaise with internal and external audit. In addition, you will produce a monthly full reconciliation of internal rebate accrual vs rebate tracker and identify opportunities to maximise rebate earnings potential.
- To be a fully qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA with a strong technical background, rigorous attention to detail, someone who is able to work to stringent agreed processes
- To be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with proven ability to work across functional boundaries
- An understanding of how supplier rebates work and experience of working with rebate management software
What's on offer?
- A salary of up to £55,000
- Group Personal Pension DC Scheme contributions
- Share Incentive Plan
- Life assurance (death in service) x4 (if taken with the pension)
- Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Employee Discount Scheme - online shopping platform and a Sports and Social club
- 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays off, company closed during Christmas
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk