£60000 - £65000 per annum + 10% Bonus
11 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company looking to grow with a pipeline of development projects.
- Analysing accruals to ensure proper expensing and estimates
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet
- Preparation of journal entries for entry in the General Ledger system
- Ensuring internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Maintaining the fixed asset register with additions and disposals
- Managing intercompany invoicing and transactions
- Working with the Finance team to identify any processes that can be improved
- Configuration and implementation of the ERP Systems
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial reports
- Quarterly consolidation for the UK entities
- Liaising with auditors in the course of the annual audit, preparation of the financial statements and supporting schedules
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 years post qualified experience
- Experience maintaining financial ledgers, reconciling trial balance accounts and posting journals
- Running consolidations
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience in group accounting
For more information, please get in touch.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.