Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum + great benefits
2 months ago
The Financial Accountant will direct and manage the Financial Accounts Section to a standard which meets statutory accounting requirements.
The Financial Accountant will ensure the Company's balance sheet and profit and loss account are accurately recorded in the accounting ledgers.
- Manage the accurate and timely compilation of the Financial Ledger Accounting information within the legal framework of statutory legislation and professional statements of standard accounting practice, to produce outputs which satisfy the Company's financial information requirements.
- Prepare all the statutory Company accounts and returns, on a timely and accurate basis and to a standard which satisfies the appropriate Government Agency.
- Management and responsibility of, setting objectives, developing and appraising performance of designated clerical officers.
- Development of best practice operational procedures.
- Sound knowledge of company accounts supported by a professional accountancy qualification or Business Degree with an accounting bias.
- Must have a minimum of five years practical experience of accounting management with extensive knowledge of double entry book keeping principles.
- Must have a detailed knowledge of all relevant statutory regulation including the Companies Acts, Finance Acts and Corporation Tax.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 insert Days Hols (plus Bank Holidays).
- As a valued employee, you can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the Investors in People accreditation and also world class status in employee engagement.
For more information please contact Faith Collins.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.