Bradford, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Reporting initially into the Group FC and then into the FD, your role will include the following duties:
- Producing the monthly management accounts on a timely and accurate basis
Closely business partner with the Operations Sales Manager to look at costings and profitability analysis
- Approving spends and budgeting control across the site
- Managing 1 person which will then lead into a team of 4 to over see and develop
- Full balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end audit file and liaising with internal and external auditors
-Provide meaningful commentary on the variance to budget and trend, highlighting potential risks
- Prepare costings of new products and reviewing bill of materials
-Oversee and monitor both the fixed asset register and capital investment projects
- Support with an ERP implementation project and take on the role moving forward of monitoring all current processes and systems in place
You will need to be a qualified accountant to be considered and will ideally have experience working in an FMCG or retail environment.
If you'd like to discuss the role further then please either apply or contact Lucy Campbell or Emma Dugdale.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk