Our client is looking to hire an ambitious and forward-thinking Finance Manager to lead a small management accounts team. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who enjoys managing and really wants to add value within a finance function and to the overall business.
You will join an extremely fast paced company with a fantastic working culture, that really nurtures career progression and personal development.
As their Finance Manager, you will lead a team of two management accountants, and have sole responsibility for the completion of all internal and external financial reporting, and will effectively business partner with non-financial departments.
You role will include the following duties:-
- Managing 2 direct reports, developing, setting achievable goals and delegating efficiently
- Business partner with the E-Commerce Director to set budgets and be their financial guidance on how cash is being spent
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting and creating insightful commentary alongside the management accounts for the Board
- Set up business unit P&L and take full responsibility for them
- Oversee the production of the monthly management accounts, being prepared to cover due to team holidays or sickness
- Monthly Group reporting
You will need to be a qualified accountant, an excellent communicator and be able to demonstrate excellent excel skills to be considered for this position. Experience working within a management accounting role in a fast paced environment is also essential.
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- The opportunity to work for a recognisable brand and work for a well established Senior Finance Manager
- Flexible and rewarding working environment
Please reach out to Lucy Regan or Emma Dugdale if you require further information before applying.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.