Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £450000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Salary c£45k plus excellent benefits, Leeds
Sewell Wallis are supporting our established Financial Services client who due to significant growth have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager to be based just outside the centre of Leeds.
This is fantastic Finance Manager opportunity to join a team that plays a key role in the business and it will provide you with the opportunity to develop your career while supporting the reporting function within this growing division.
Key responsibilities -
* Responsibility for the Cash Management function for the division and to ensure accuracy of all cash allocations as well as all reporting
* Liaise with all external stakeholders
* To liaise with the financial and operational teams to ensure efficient financial and analytical reporting into the wider framework
* Heavy involvement with the provision of accurate information in order to facilitate the prep of statutory accounts and to manage the audit process
* To assist in the development of systems, processes, procedures and controls to enhance reporting and increase efficiency
* To manage multiple demands for reporting from internal and external clients, to prioritise the workload in an efficient way.
You will be able to demonstrate -
* Strong analytical skills and numeracy with high levels of accuracy
* Ability to understand complex reporting and to present to non-finance colleagues
* Keen eye for detail so you can identify issues to allay concerns for stakeholders * Strong Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel
* Qualified Accountant and FS industry knowledge preferable
This key appointment within a hugely successful business will allow the business to embark on the next growth project which will in turn propel your career to the next level in this busy environment. If the role is of interest please apply for a conversation.